Manage your Historical Society membership online with JoinIt!
The Historical Society of Mount Lebanon has a brand new membership platform called JoinIt! It’s completely free to use and allows all members to manage their membership and billing online, as well as keep up with upcoming members-only events and the latest Historical Society news. Already a member? Scroll down to see how you can set up your JoinIt account today.
As a member, one is entitled to receive:
- The Cedar Tree – the newsletter of the Society published in hard-copy periodically
- Advanced notice of tours, programs, exhibits, and events
- Invitation to “Members Only” events
- Assisted access to the library and archives of the Society
- The ability to participate in and vote at the Annual Membership Meeting
- The satisfaction of supporting a valuable community resource
- Subscription to The Cedar Tree – the Society’s newsletter.
- Announcements of our tours, programs, exhibits, and events.
- Access to The Historical Society of Mount Lebanon’s collections (upon application to the collections committee chairperson).
- Savings on tours, publications, and educational programs.
For further information or to volunteer: please contact a Board Member at: 412-329-8595, or contact us.
The Society acccepts sponsorships from businesses and individuals. Some of our underwriting opportunities include (but are not limited to): the Society’s quarterly newsletter ($500/issue), programs ($150/each), and this website ($100/year). Sponsors will be mentioned in our newsletter, on this website, and at programs.
Already a member? Create your JoinIt account today!
Set up your JoinIt Account through these easy steps.
- Head to our JoinIt page by clicking here.
- Click “Already a member? Log in” at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and click “Lookup email.”
- If you’re already in our system, JoinIt will send you an email. Head to your inbox and click the link in that email. Not in our system? Didn’t get an email? Let us know! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After clicking the link in that email, set a password.
- Once your password is set, you’ll be taken to your Membership dashboard! Here you can set up your contact information, check out upcoming events and posts, and manage any payment details.