One goal of the Society is to increase the number of active members.
Interested in becoming a member or renewing your membership? You can now do so on The Historical Society of Mount Lebanon’s new membership platform, JoinIt!
As a member, one is entitled to receive:
- The Cedar Tree – the newsletter of the Society published in hard-copy periodically
- Advanced notice of tours, programs, exhibits, and events
- Invitation to “Members Only” events
- Assisted access to the library and archives of the Society
- The ability to participate in and vote at the Annual Membership Meeting
- The satisfaction of supporting a valuable community resource
- Subscription to The Cedar Tree – the Society’s newsletter.
- Announcements of our tours, programs, exhibits, and events.
- Access to The Historical Society of Mount Lebanon’s collections (upon application to the collections committee chairperson).
- Savings on tours, publications, and educational programs.
The Society acccepts sponsorships from businesses and individuals. Some of our underwriting opportunities include (but are not limited to): the Society’s quarterly newsletter ($500/issue), programs ($150/each), and this website ($100/year). Sponsors will be mentioned in our newsletter, on this website, and at programs.
The Historical Society of Mount Lebanon is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. The official registration and financial information of The Historical Society of Mount Lebanon may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.