National Historic District Medallions
The Historical Society of Mount Lebanon will be selling medallions that can be purchased by the owners of contributing properties in the Mt. Lebanon Historic District. The design was created by The Mt. Lebanon Historic Preservation Board as a way for property owners to identify their homes as being part of the National Historic District. The design is expected to be compatible with future municipal signage within the Historic District.
Here’s a link to a map outlining the Historic District and the contributing properties within the district: Contributing Properties
- The Medallions are 6 inches in diameter, made from cast aluminum
- Mounting hardware is included
- A portion of the proceeds will support the current Historical Society’s Preserving Our Heritage; Building Our Future Capital Campaign
- Only contributing properties within the Historic District will be eligible to purchase a medallion
- All orders will be pre-paid
- Delivery is approximately 4-6 weeks after the order is placed
- Property owners will be notified when their medallion is ready for pick-up at the History Center at 200 Lebanon Avenue.