Our success depends on the support and involvement of people, businesses, and organizations. Each member adds strength to our organization, and together they provide a strong collective force toward accomplishing our purpose.
The society is classified as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, charitable organization.
- Subscription to The Cedar Tree, published quarterly.
- Flyers announcing our bi-monthly programs.
- Access to The Historical Society of Mount Lebanon’s collections (upon application to the collections committee chairperson).
- Savings on tours, publications, and educational programs.
- Membership runs January 1 to December 31.
- Life memberships are recognized upon payment of total amount within any single 12-month period.
- Names of donors will appear in newsletters and appropriate membership announcements and mailings.
- The Society is classified as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, charitable organization.
Individual $20, Youth $15, Senior $15, Family $35, Benefactor $100, Lifetime $1,000