Become a Member
Our success depends on the support and involvement of people, businesses, and organizations. Each member adds strength to our organization, and together they provide a strong collective force toward accomplishing our purpose.
The society is classified as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, charitable organization.
- Subscription to The Cedar Tree, published quarterly.
- Flyers announcing our bi-monthly programs.
- Access to The Historical Society of Mount Lebanon’s collections (upon application to the collections committee chairperson).
- Savings on tours, publications, and educational programs.
Many rewarding volunteer opportunities are available.
Our committees include
- Travel programs
- Special events
- School programs
For further information or to volunteer Please contact a Board Member at: 412-329-8595, or contact us.
- The Society acccepts sponsorships from businesses and individuals. Some of our underwriting opportunities include (but are not limited to): the Society’s quarterly newsletter ($500/issue), programs ($150/each), and this website ($100/year). Sponsors will be mentioned in our newsletter, on this website, and at programs.
The Historical Society of Mount Lebanon is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. The official registration and financial information of The Historical Society of Mount Lebanon may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.