The Historical Society Fall Banquet, 2017
2300 Old Washington Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- Two complimentary cocktails, cash bar follows
- Silent auction (features a week in Charleston, S.C.)
- R.S.V.P. by Tuesday, October 17 from mailed invitation or purchase online
- Contact Jody at (412) 341-9473 or email@example.com with any questions
- Tickets will be held at the door
Andy Masich, President & CEO, Senator John Heinz History Center
Our highly anticipated speaker for the evening will be Andy Masich, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Senator John Heinz History Center in Pittsburgh. He will speak about Western Pennsylvania’s role in the Apollo Missions. In 2018 the Heinz History Center will be one of only four museums in the country to host the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum’s Traveling Exhibit commemorating the 1969 Apollo moon landing.
Historic District Medallion
Through the support of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices The Preferred Realty, those living in a property that is a “Contributing Structure” within the Mt. Lebanon Historic District will have the option to purchase a Historic District Medallion for only $114.00 with their dinner reservation; a savings of $100. Limited to the first twenty requests.
Vintage Piano Master, Martin Spitznagel
Mt. Lebanons’s own Martin Spitznagel will start out the evening playing Ragtime music.